A special invitation from the CHARIS National Service of Communion in the USA (CHARIS USA):
Ready to celebrate the explosive birth of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal that has now reached over 160 million people worldwide?
The 55th Anniversary Celebration – CHARIS USA Conference is July 29-31, 2022 at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. Register today at CharisUSA.org and begin a pilgrimage of preparation and prayer.
Bring your family, friends, and neighbors, prayer group, church, and community. ALL are welcome.
This is a historic event, the first ever in-person CHARIS USA National Conference. Prayer Groups, Covenant Communities, Renewal Centers, Ministries, Clergy, Religious and individuals from across the nation and from different language groups will come together to pray in unity and be sent out with hearts on fire to fulfill the CHARIS commission for each person who has received baptism in the Holy Spirit to: BRING baptism in the Holy Spirit to the whole Church, BUILD unity in the body of Christ, and SERVE the poor.
Each CHARIS USA Conference Committee Member has a major leadership role in overseeing different aspects of the conference:
Pentecost Today USA (NSC) is serving as boots on the ground for CHARIS USA by supporting 1) the administration of the conference and 2) the launch and support of teams with appointed Renewal Leaders from each of the language groups led by the Renewal Leaders listed above.
The prayer and action of these teams are a powerful proclamation of the conference theme, which is inspired by Ephesians 4:4-5:
“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”
Veni, Creator Spiritus. Make us one as you are one, Father and Son. (John 17:22)
NOTE: In January of 2022, the Board Members of Pentecost Today USA (NSC) prayerfully decided to postpone the annual 2022 National Conference in order to support the 55th Anniversary Celebration: 2022 CHARIS USA Conference – inviting all Renewal Leaders and those they serve from across the nation to come together in July in Providence, RI.
The Saturday English track of the conference will be a time of raising up, connecting, and equipping Renewal Leaders through: Mass, adoration, dynamic praise and worship, a discussion panel and talks from Bishop Peter Smith, Bishop Andrew Cozzens, Fr. Anthony Ouellette, Jane Guenther, prayer ministry led by Board and Council Members of Pentecost Today USA (NSC) and the Unbound Network, and MORE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, ONE AND ALL!
BE ON THE LOOK OUT IN YOUR CHURCH BULLETINS FOR THIS INFORMATION. SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AND BRING SOMEONE WITH YOU!—
Sharon Reiter, Jackson Deanery Liason to CCRMD—
Sharon Reiter, Jackson Deanery Liason to CCRMD—
Submitted by: Msgr. Al Kirk, Spiritual/Theological Advisor –
St. Hilary of Poitiers, Bishop, Doctor of the Church (310-367)
[from a Discourse on the Psalms (Ps. 64) – CSEL 22, 245-6]
We who have been reborn through the sacrament of baptism experience intense joy when we feel within us the first stirrings of the Holy Spirit. We begin to have an insight into the mysteries of faith, we are able to prophesy and to speak with wisdom. We become steadfast in hope and receive the gift of healing. Demons are made subject to our authority. These gifts enter us like a gentle rain, and once having done so, little by little they bring forth fruit in abundance.
BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
Aug. 9, 2021
Good Morning Deacon Rose,
Please pass this information to your Charismatic group.
We would like invite you to join our Memphis Catholic Community on the occasion of our very first Eucharistic Congress for the Diocese of Memphis. This very special event will take place on Friday evening, October 8, 2021 and Saturday, October 9, 2021 at the beautifully renovated Renasant Convention Center. This Eucharistic Congress comes as we bring to a close the celebration of the 50th anniversary of being named a Diocese here in Memphis. It will be a momentous gathering of thousands of Memphians…clergy, religious, Catholic laity and youth, and many other members of the community from across our Diocese as well as other Dioceses. Together, we will bear witness to the Real Presence of our Lord in the Eucharist and pray for unity for our city and our nation.
It takes lot of manpower to keep this event run smoothly.
Please consider also volunteering time at the Eucharistic Congress, as there are many opportunities to serve. Click on the link and sign up!
Alma Abuelouf, BSN, RN
Director, Department of Pastoral Life Ministries
Catholic Diocese of Memphis
5825 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
” src=”blob:https://www.crmemphis.com/e7cabf27-5b83-45d4-b1e3-f30eae5adf3f” alt=”image004.png” class=”Apple-web-attachment Singleton” style=”opacity: 1;”>
About Catholic Diocese of Memphis
Listening Session 8/15/2021
* Yes, my children, I am speaking to you as My divine light shines upon you. Walk in it.
* I am with you and hearing your concerns and your praises. Know that I keep my eyes on my own. I am protecting you all and your families. Stay close to me.
Prayer of Praise: It is my joy to honor you in all that I do to honor you.
* I am your Loving Father, be still and come to Me.
* The battle is pursuing you. I am the Almighty God. I protect. I provide. Come to Me as a little child. I am the Good Shepard.
Statement of Praise: The battle belongs to the Lord.
* Stand up My children. Stand up and be heard in gentleness. Much will be accomplished when you are gentle, for that is when the power you have is under control.
* There is much to do, do not focus on the distractions. Seek My will and follow Me.
I will show each of you my will as you seek my presence.
Listening Session 8-8-21
* Make our hearts your dwelling place. Let the gift of your Spirit fall on all and cleanse all.
* My fire is falling upon those in this room and across the world. Your praises help bring this down. Your praise and worship ripples across this world. Know that I am with you and empowering each of you and all of my children.
* Oh My children, how I love you. You are Mine. Feel Me as I hold you.
* I am with you all and helping and healing you. My children, every one of your praises are heard.
* Give Me your fears and concerns. Bring them to me for I am with you, protecting you, and covering you with the wings of My love.
* Be still and make time for me. Share with me your joys and concerns. I want an intimate relationship with each of my children.
* Hold still and hear my voice. I will direct you.
* I am the bread of life, the living bread of eternal life.
* I give each of you a fresh anointing to walk in My power with Kingdom Authority.
* There is much to do and I am conforming all of you to Myself. I have plans for each of you. Seek my will.
* You please Me my children. I am doing a work in each of you.